To promote the engineering profession in Singapore through the active participation of companies, which are engaged in engineering practice, research and development, contracting and manufacturing, in the activities of the institution of Engineers.
This partnership between industry and IES will enhance networking among engineers and lead to greater contributions by the engineering profession to Singaporean society. In this way, the status of the profession will be raised.
All companies and organizations registered in Singapore and which are engaged in engineering practice, research and development, contracting and manufacturing.
An Organisation Member may nominate 2 employees to represent them in IES.
1) Annual subscription of S$1000 only. There is no entrance fee.
2) Free $200 training voucher for courses conducted by IES. (Valid for 1 year from the date of issue)
1) An online job-exchange whereby OMs can post job vacancies FOC while non-OMs are charged a fee for the same
2) Continuing Professional Development for Staff of OM
- Customised training courses by IES Academy for the OM’s staff.
- Conferences, seminars and workshops for continuing education and professional upgrading.
Enjoy members’ rate when register for events organised by IES. (for 2 staff only)
3) Update on new government regulations and allied institution activities.
4) A comprehensive advertisement package to OMs for placements in IES publications and website.
- Company listing (hyperlinked to your company's website) on our IES website
- 50% discount when placing job advertisements on our IES website
- Organization’s name will appear in the IES Engineering Directory
- Free publications like IES Magazine
- IES Industry Roundtable, for leading corporations in Singapore. (Open by invitation only)
- Sporting and social events for members such as Inter-Professional Games, Toastmasters Club etc.
- Interaction with overseas counterparts in joint programmes.
- Members night for socializing and free exchange of ideas
- IES Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme
To join, please download the application form and have it mailed to us at 70 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289758.